We are looking for a smart motivated and enthusiastic person with a flare for marketing. We are offering the opportunity to be at the centre of the action, working directly alongside and learning from the founding team, in this exciting time as we grow rapidly.
What is Freight Filter?
We are a team with vision working to make shipping products around the world a lot easier and also to help cut the world’s CO2 emissions.
Like Amazon and Uber in their early days we lead the way in an industry on the cusp of change. Have you ever wondered how the clothes you are wearing or the seat you might be sitting on at this moment has zigzagged its way across the world to you? In fact logistics is one of the world’s top industries, almost everything has been shipped at least once.
To be part of a fast moving company and gain lots of practical first hand experience.
You will be working directly with the founding team members and helping on a wide range of marketing and PR projects.
What is it like working at Freight Filter?
We are a great team of people from all over the world who all share a passion to be the best, help and support each other and together build a great business.
This role is open to candidates wishing to work remotely or be based in our office in Chelmsford, Essex, UK.
What we are looking for in you:
Above all a passion and energy to learn new skills, someone who is very self motivated and highly focused and has a great enthusiasm for work.
- Key Requirements:
- A real flair for marketing and PR.
- Great communication skills.
- Excellent written English.
- Good at creative writing and design.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Good at working under pressure.
- Great attitude with the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic that includes putting in the hours to get the job done.
- Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram for business.
If this sounds like you, drop us a line to have a chat. firstname.lastname@example.org